To submit an abstract, first you need to ‘Create an Authors Account’. You will receive an email to verify your account and after accepting, you can then login and upload your abstract.
Before you upload your abstract, please have the following available;
- Mini bio / photo
- Abstract - max 150 words and to commence with a mini teaser/ (one/two sentences).
- Preferred presentation type/duration
- Referee details
Please note: Papers are optional. Papers are not required, however, if you would like to be considered for entry to the Hynds Pipelines Best Paper Awards, this is open only to IPWEA NZ members and a full paper is required prior to 13 March 2020.
Any queries firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 350 2614
- Abstracts close - 11 November 2019
- Notification - 16 December 2019
- Full papers due - if you wish to be considered for the Hynds Best Paper - 13 March 2020
- Register by - 16 March 2020